Monday, March 16, 2009

Math Puzzle Time!

Dear children,

Here is a math question for all of you to solve:

I am a 2-digit number. After you subtract 10 from me, add 7 to me, subtract 15 from me, add 19 to me, subtract 12 from me and then add 8 to me, I have become 30. What number am I at first?


When school reopens after the holidays, I will draw lots to pick 3 students who have sent me the correct answers. Each of them will win a mystery prize each!

How to send me your answer:

(1) Click on 'Comments'.
(2) Type in your name and answer in the white box.
(3)Click on 'Comment as' - Open ID. Type in your name in the box 'Open ID URL'. Then click 'Continue'.
(4) Then click 'Post Comment'.

Have fun trying to solve the above question. Try to do it by yourself. Rememeber to use our 'Habits of Mind' that I have taught all of you in class : Peristing and Striving for Accuracy. Do not give up even though you do not know how to do. Try it again and again.


Miss Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment